An update...
Friday night we ended up going to a place called Buskers in Temple Bar. Temple Bar is a really touristy area of town. We danced to pop music and had a pretty good time. But it was hard because in the back of your mind you are always thinking about how broke you are and how you need to save money.
Saturday I went to Pheonix Park, which is the second largest park in Europe. I did so much walking that day. We also ended up going to a pub somewhere which was really nice. Had a good time there.
Yesterday, I was pretty busy. I looked at a house in Artane. It was really nice and the rent's decent too. But it is a 20 minute bus ride to the city centre and there didn't seem to be too much around. But it's the best place I've seen so far and the lady who owns the house is willing to rent it monthly as she's done what I am doing before, picking up and moving to another country. I met up with Leah later on (she's heading off on the Paddywagon tour today) and we met up with Lorraine and John and went out to a pub for drinks. Afterwards, I went to a pub and saw a comedy act and spent way too much money. So this weekend I don't intend on doing a lot unless I get a job.
Today I've spent the day job hunting, and I am trying to kill some time before I have to go see this house in Fairview. That's about it...
If you want to help me out, send your contributions to...
Keep Mei Afloat in Ireland Fund
c/0 Work In Ireland...
Haha.. just kidding... :)
Saturday I went to Pheonix Park, which is the second largest park in Europe. I did so much walking that day. We also ended up going to a pub somewhere which was really nice. Had a good time there.
Yesterday, I was pretty busy. I looked at a house in Artane. It was really nice and the rent's decent too. But it is a 20 minute bus ride to the city centre and there didn't seem to be too much around. But it's the best place I've seen so far and the lady who owns the house is willing to rent it monthly as she's done what I am doing before, picking up and moving to another country. I met up with Leah later on (she's heading off on the Paddywagon tour today) and we met up with Lorraine and John and went out to a pub for drinks. Afterwards, I went to a pub and saw a comedy act and spent way too much money. So this weekend I don't intend on doing a lot unless I get a job.
Today I've spent the day job hunting, and I am trying to kill some time before I have to go see this house in Fairview. That's about it...
If you want to help me out, send your contributions to...
Keep Mei Afloat in Ireland Fund
c/0 Work In Ireland...
Haha.. just kidding... :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home